Our Christmas Gifts Certificates are here for you…
Are you seeking to give an ethical gift that creates hope and true change in Timor-Leste in 2017 and beyond?
This Christmas, you can give the gift of true hope and change to families in Timor-Leste by purchasing Alola Christmas Gift Certificates for your colleagues, family and friends.
Consider gifts that deeply effect change for:
- Women’s advocacy & empowerment
- Women’s economic independence
- Maternal and Child health
- Young people’s educational pathways
- Children’s literacy
With 6 gift certificates ranging from $10 – $75, there is an option for everyone…
You can send an E-gift certificate, print at home or send a physical gift certificate, that we’ll post to you.
Consider our gift certificates that give a pack of 8 Tetum Readers to a school in Timor-Leste – as ideal Kris Kringle gifts for your colleagues or as children’s gifts for their teachers.
Click here to: Browse or Shop Now
To Order a Gift Certificate, or make a donation you can:
- Visit www.alola.org.au/how-to-help/#giving
- OR Download and complete the order form here and email or post it to Alola Australia: Po Box 382, Abbotsford, VIC Australia, 3067
- OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Here is an example from our Gift Certificate range: The ‘Livelihood Gift Certificate”
Your $AU50 gift will give a Timorese woman the opportunity of economic independence, to work and feed her family and to contribute to the development of her country. Money raised through Alola Livelihood Gift Certificates provides tools, materials and support that enable women to earn a living in the textile trade, primarily sewing or weaving. Not only does this help women support their families, it also gives something equally important – hope.