All proceeds will expand and strengthen the “Our Village Loves its Mothers and Babies Program” in two remote villages: Kaimauk and Manumera in Turisicai sub district, Timor-Leste ~ Coordinated by Fundasaun Alola.
6.30 pm Friday October 20, 2017
550 Little Lonsdale Street
The theme of the evening is: Walking the Line – making the link between access to resources and women and children’s development in Timor-Leste.
- Kim McGrath, author of just released Crossing the Line, Australia’s Secret History in the Timor Sea
- Kirsty Sword Gusmão, AO, Chair Alola Foundation, Timor-Leste
- Alzira Reis, CEO, Alola Foundation Timor-Leste – via video link
- Lindy Yeates, with artworks from her Mind the Gap exhibition
- Alfeo Sanches Pereira, Timorese Artist, with artworks from his Missing Threads collection
Live & Silent Auctions and Live Timorese music
For bookings: www.trybooking.com/RXRF
Please RSVP by: Friday October 13
Auction item request:
Also, we would love to receive items from you please, that we can auction at our dinner to fundraise for Fundasaun Alola.
Previously we have had generous donations of items such as: Timorese art and craft, weekends away, wine, a sailing trip, scenic tours, catering, holiday accommodation, art and books. Smaller items are also appreciated as we can combine them to create beautiful hampers.
Please contact us to offer or discuss any auction items: Email Marita: firstname.lastname@example.org